The advantages of CONCRETE SKATEPARKS are their durability and the possibility to create very versatile designs, which are difficult to implement in the case of plywood skateparks. It is also possible to “plant” a concrete skateboard park on any landscape by taking advantage of its natural surface forms.
- LONG LIFETIME
- VERSATILE DESIGN
- SUITABILITY FOR PUBLIC URBAN SPACE
- POSSIBILITY OF DRAINAGE SYSTEM
- IT IS POSSIBLE TO BUILD ON A CHARACTERISTIC LANDSCAPE
- MAKES LESS NOISE COMPARED TO PLYWOOD PARKING
Elements of CONCRETE SKATEPARKS can also be built on asphalt pavement. This solution is well suited for cases where there is an asphalt site and the need to build a concrete field in stages.
- IT IS POSSIBLE TO ESTABLISH GRADUALLY
- AGED ASPHALT CAN BE REMOVED IN THE FUTURE AND IT IS POSSIBLE TO CONCRETE THE SURFACE OVER
- POSSIBILITY TO ADD AND CREATE NEW ELEMENTS
- CONSTRUCTION DOES NOT SINK
- THERE ARE NO SCREWS AND OTHER LOOSE PARTS
- DURABLE AND WEATHER – RESISTANT ATTRACTIONS