- Introducing the Miniramp with Spine, your ideal outdoor mini ramp that thrives with regular maintenance.
- Crafted with construction materials suitable for outdoor conditions, including waterproof plywood, deep-impregnated wood material, and outdoor wood screws, the Miniramp with Spine is engineered to withstand the elements.
- The transitions between the horizontal and radii surfaces of the mini-ramp feature copings on both sides, including the spine, with pipe caps installed at the ends for added protection.
- The metal profiles of the Miniramp are coated with corrosion-resistant metallic paint, ensuring lasting performance and appearance.
- The plywood parts of the Miniramp are industrially cut out with CNC precision, and all cutting points are covered with a weatherproof wood preservative, guaranteeing resistance to the elements.
- Designed for any type of soil, the Miniramp with Spine offers flexible installation options to suit your outdoor space.
The mini ramp can be installed on asphalt, crushed stone, grass on stone blocks or a screw foundation. The final price of the mini ramp depends on the type of soil and how it is installed.
The grass surface on which the mini-ramp is installed must be relatively flat, the height tolerance can be a maximum of 30 cm in the entire area. If the soil has height ranges greater than 30cm, please inform us about this so that we can also take into account the use of excavation equipment in the pricing. To receive more detailed feedback, please send pictures of the location and height ranges where the mini ramp is to be installed.