- Introducing the Pump Ramp, your ideal outdoor mini ramp built to thrive in outdoor conditions and provide lasting enjoyment with regular maintenance.
- Crafted with high-quality construction materials suitable for outdoor use, including waterproof plywood, deep-impregnated wooden material, and outdoor wood screws, the Pump Ramp is engineered for durability.
- In the transitions between the horizontal and radial surfaces, copings on both sides of the ramp, fitted with pipe caps, provide added protection and ensure a smooth riding experience.
- The metal profiles of the Pump Ramp are coated with corrosion-resistant metallic paint, offering longevity and maintaining an appealing appearance.
- The plywood parts are industrially cut with CNC precision, and all cutting points are covered with a weather-resistant wood preservative, offering resilience against various weather conditions.
- Designed for installation on any type of soil, the Pump Ramp provides flexibility to adapt to different outdoor environments.
The mini ramp can be installed on asphalt, crushed stone, grass on stone blocks or a screw foundation. The final price of the mini ramp depends on the type of soil and how it is installed.
The grass surface on which the mini-ramp is installed must be relatively flat, the height tolerance can be a maximum of 30 cm in the entire area. If the soil has height ranges greater than 30cm, please inform us about this so that we can also take into account the use of excavation equipment in the pricing. To receive more detailed feedback, please send pictures of the location and height ranges where the mini ramp is to be installed.