- Introducing Miniramp XS Wide Extended, your perfect outdoor mini ramp, designed to withstand outdoor conditions and provide lasting enjoyment with regular maintenance.
- Crafted with high-quality building materials suitable for outdoor conditions, including waterproof plywood, deep-impregnated wood material, and outdoor wood screws, Miniramp XSW EXT is engineered for durability.
- In the transitions between the horizontal and radial surfaces, copings on both sides of the ramp, fitted with pipe caps, provide added protection.
- The metal profiles of Miniramp XSW EXT are coated with corrosion-resistant metallic paint, ensuring long-lasting performance and appearance.
- The plywood parts are industrially cut with CNC precision, and all cutting points are covered with a weatherproof wood preservative, offering resistance to the elements.
- Designed to be installed on any type of soil, Miniramp XSW EXT offers flexible installation options to fit your outdoor space.
The mini ramp can be installed on asphalt, crushed stone, grass on stone blocks or a screw foundation. The final price of the mini ramp depends on the type of soil and how it is installed.
The grass surface on which the mini-ramp is installed must be relatively flat, the height tolerance can be a maximum of 30 cm in the entire area. If the soil has height ranges greater than 30cm, please inform us about this so that we can also take into account the use of excavation equipment in the pricing. To receive more detailed feedback, please send pictures of the location and height ranges where the mini ramp is to be installed.